Join the Minnesota Psychoanalytic Society
Psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, clinicians, students, child-care workers, teachers, educators, scholars, and researchers who have a significant and sustained interest in the principles of psychoanalysis are invited to join the Minnesota Psychoanalytic Society.
- Early notice and discounted rates for conferences and events.
- Referral network for office space, patient coverage, and more
- Discussion forums
- Find a Therapist listing for new patients
- Ability to serve on committees, hold leadership positions, and more.
- Access to members-only events
- Collegial affiliation with other professionals interested in psychoanalysis
- Online access to the Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing website, PEP Web, an extensive archive including 50,000 articles from 49 premier psychoanalytic journals dating from 1871-present (within four years), and 96 classic psychoanalytic books, as well as new video capabilities (PEP Videostream)
To apply, please download the appropriate application or use the online links If you have questions about membership, please email email@example.com
Download a Membership Application - Clinician
Download a Membership Application - Non Clinician