Join the Minnesota Psychoanalytic Society
Psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, clinicians, students, child-care workers, teachers, educators, scholars, and researchers who have a significant and sustained interest in the principles of psychoanalysis are invited to join the Minnesota Psychoanalytic Society.
- Early notice and discounted rates for conferences and events.
- Referral network for office space, patient coverage, and more
- Discussion forums
- Find a Therapist listing for new patients
- Ability to serve on committees, hold leadership positions, and more.
- Access to members-only events
- Collegial affiliation with other professionals interested in psychoanalysis
- Online access to the Psychoanalytic Electronic Publishing website, PEP Web, an extensive archive including 50,000 articles from 49 premier psychoanalytic journals dating from 1871-present (within four years), and 96 classic psychoanalytic books, as well as new video capabilities (PEP Videostream)
To apply now, please click on the appropriate selection:
Membership for Licensed Clinicians
Membership for For Non Clinicians
If you have questions about membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org